- 1 c Brown Sugar
- 3½ T Seasoning Salt
- 4½ t Ancho Chile Powder (or any other smoky seasoning. This isn't a deal breaker - if you don't have it, don't worry!)
- 1 t Cayenne Pepper (adjust to match your spice tolerance)
- Mix ingredients together in a small Tupperware container, spice jar, or zip-lock bag.
- Mix ingredients together and heat on low with ½ c water until dry ingredients dissolve into the water.
- Let cool before using.
- Store in a small Tupperware container in the fridge.
- Store your dry mix with a friendly little sugar bear to keep it soft!
I LOVE to cook, bake, and entertain for friends and family for two reasons: 1) I LOOOOOOVE food!! 2) I am a people-pleaser. I get my joy and warm, fuzzy feelings by making others feel loved and taken care of. What better way to do that than with a delicious, home-cooked meal?!