- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Seasoning Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Ancho Chile Powder (this isn't a deal breaker - if you don't have it, don't worry!)
- Mix ingredients together in a small Tupperware container, spice jar, or zip-lock bag.
- Store your mix with a friendly little sugar bear to keep it soft!
I LOVE to cook, bake, and entertain for friends and family for two reasons: 1) I LOOOOOOVE food!! 2) I am a people-pleaser. I get my joy and warm, fuzzy feelings by making others feel loved and taken care of. What better way to do that than with a delicious, home-cooked meal?!